A well-established Pharmaceutical company have a vacancy for an Associate Director to join their South East UK HQ group. This is an unmissable opportunity for any experienced HE Manager/ Senior Manager to develop and grow further
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as European practice lead for the business
- HEOR strategy development within the EMEA.
- HTA process globally and regionally.
- Construction for HEOR/Value strategies.
- Provide support for the HEOR business objectives and budget plans.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Masters degree or greater in, Life Sciences, Economics, Health Economics or Epidemiology.
- Commercial experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or from HEOR consultancy.
- European HTA experience.
- Strategic Thinking.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics and Outcomes Research functions throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding my current vacancy, or simply want to be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 776644 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively e-mail me, along with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you soon!