Are you a Senior SAS programmer in San Diego? Are you looking for a new contract opportunity with a reputable Bio-Pharmaceutical company? Do you have experience in CNS trials?
If so, I have the perfect position for you!
I am partnered with a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company who are seeking an expert in SAS programming for a temp to perm contract position.
- Following the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Implementation Guide, writes specifications for SDTM datasets.
- Following statistical analysis plans and the Analysis Data Model (ADaM) Implementation Guide, writes specifications for analysis datasets.
- Following specifications, develops algorithms and writes programs to create datasets.
- Produces data listings, summary tables and graphs using SAS software.
- Independently checks data listings, summary tables and graphs.
- Imports and exports SAS data.
- Assists data management group in performing data edit checks.
- Understands and conducts work consistent with GCP, ICH, 21 CFR part 11, internal SOPs and training, and international regulatory requirements.
- Plays an active role in taking project solutions and generalizing them for the Biostatistics group.
- Interacts with the project statistician and guides other programmers participating on a project team.
Bachelor’s degree in a statistics, computer science, or a similar quantitative field; an equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. Experience in programming with the Statistical Analysis System (SAS) beyond classroom work is required.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical statistical programming within pharmaceutical or related industry (biotechnology, medical device, Clinical Research Organization (CRO)). SAS Certified Base and/or Advance Programmer experience is preferred.
If you feel you are a great fit for this position then give me a call! - 646-415-8221 or email email@example.com