Are you an expert in Statistical Programming? Are you looking to work for a Biopharmaceutical giant? Are you looking for home-based work?
My client is the biopharmaceutical division of a top 10 Pharmaceutical giant,
My client has an opening for a contract position as a Senior Statistical Programmer. This is a 6 month position with a possibility to be extended for 12 months.
* Independently create and document programs to validate selected vendor deliverables i.e. AdaM datasets, summary tables, figures, and listings according to the vendor surveillance plan.
* Review study metadata and programming specifications against study documentation (e.g. protocol, statistical analysis plan, aCRF, etc.) and CDISC standards
* Propose and implement additional programmatic checks to make sure the study data is CDISC compliant and supports the analysis results.
* Interact with other programmers and biostatisticians regarding specifications for complex derivations included in the submission deliverables.
* BSc or MS (in a numerate discipline preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics)
IF this role is a good fit for you then give me a call ASAP on 646-415-8221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org