I am looking to speak with experts in Statistical Programming in the San Francisco area!
I am partnering a innovative Biopharmaceutical company who specialize in Oncology who have been around for over 10 years.
- Performs statistical analysis on data related to product development in a research and development environment.
- Uses statistical software (SAS, R, etc) to create and maintain listings, tabulations, graphical summaries, and formal statistical estimates and tests.
- Creates datasets in a standard format (i.e. SDTM), analysis datasets (i.e. ADaM)
- Assesses quality of data analysis programs, and develops automated analysis tools where appropriate.
- Develops programs to assist with data review such as edit checks and custom listings.
- May be responsible for data integration used for clinical summaries and/or creation and quality control of statistical submission components to regulatory agencies.
- May partner with biostatisticians and clinical data management staff in establishing standards for clinical data collection, management and/or reporting of data.
At least 6 years in a Pharmaceutical or CRO environment within SAS/Statistical Programming with a relevant degree to match.
Give me a call ASAP if this seems like a great fit for you! - 646-415-8221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org