We are currently working in partnership with a leading Analytics and MR organisation who provide simple, actionable recommendations, to some of the most difficult quantitative problems
We are looking to find professionals who want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading healthcare companies.
We are looking for professionals who are specialised in providing complex and strategic market research for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking to appoint a (Senior) Research Manager, who will serve as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects, which consist of both quantitative and qualitative projects.
Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead and execute projects to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
· Discuss strategic business problems with the client and prepare proposals
· Consult with clients throughout the entire research process, from proposal to in-person debrief of results and recommendations
· Manage, supervise, and partly execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing and presentation
· Participate in/lead account management and business development initiatives
· Supervise the work of junior team members and contribute to their development
As a candidate you should:
· Have at least 4 years of experience in healthcare market research on the agency side and in-depth experience in account management.
The perfect professional will have the following profile:
· 1+ Year experience with managing others on projects and bearing final responsibility thereof
· Solid quantitative skills
· Experience with one or more of the following types of projects: demand modelling/market potential studies, segmentation (HCP or patient), patient pathway evaluation, ATU tracking studies
· Passionate about managing and building client relationships
· Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
Our client offers a flexible working environment, with a competitive salary, including company benefits: company pension scheme, time off in lieu, annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus, and casual dress code.
Our client understands that their employees are their most valuable asset, and are committed to your future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Interested in applying ? email@example.com +441293 776644