Want to be more than just a number at a Large CRO and be appreciated for your work?
Are you looking to move forward in your Clinical Research career as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or SCRA?
Due to a period of prosperous growth, my client are now looking to appoint a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA). This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of two to four years independent monitoring experience . The chosen candidate will be involved with feasibility, setting up, monitoring, on-site quality control and close out and so must have experience within all these areas. In return the chosen candidate will be rewarded with a progressive, hands on opportunity with excellent prospects for personal growth and advancement in a role that has access to all areas of the business.
The opportunity is within an exciting company that is dealing with pioneering therapeutic areas. Due to the structure of the company the chosen candidate will be very visible within the company opposed to working in a larger company and so whatever achievements are made will be met with recognition and reward. My client also offers a Masters in Clinical Research (optional) in order to keep developing members of their teams.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to):
• Carry out pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for the research sites
• Perform source document verification
• Prepare case report
• Perform regulatory document review
• Conduct inventory of the study drug
• Perform adverse event and serious advert event reports and any follow up
• Asses patient recruitment and retention
• Track the study progression of the trial
• Provide in house and onsite training for juniors.
• Educated to degree level (BSc Honours) or a health related field.
• At least 4+ years experience as a Clinical Research Associate
• Excellent understanding of Clinical Research methods.
• Knowledge of drug therapy techniques.
• Excellent organization and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Valid driving license and limited travel.
• Excellent understanding of standard MS Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent home based position within a rewarding, continually expanding, well respected company with a strong base in Europe.
As specialists in the placement of candidates within the Pharmaceutical Industry, our service is thorough, proficient and intelligent. With over thirty years’ experience in the recruitment industry we, at Barrington James have an exceptional reputation that we intend to keep at the highest level by continuing our expert ways of working at a professional level. As a company we pride ourselves in our expert, consultative, realistic approach.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant please get in touch with Jack Harvey at email@example.com or on 00 44 1293 776644 or +1 646 815 8221
Key words: CRA, Clinical, Research, Associate, Senior, SCRA, phase I,II,III,IV, independent monitoring, oncology, dermatology, ophthalmology, home based, regional, USA, Global, Sponsor, CRO, organization, mid-size, therapeutic, progression, personal development, neurology, Masters, Global, Multinational, Team, Niche, Unique Role, Cardiology, value, CTM, Lead CRA, Principal CRA