We have an opportunity for one of the best professionals in the market to forge an outstanding career path in a truly global company. With offices on 2 continents and over 100 valued members of the business, you will be working with an outstanding reputation.
We are looking for an Account Director to join the Central London Office and start to own and build a small number of client relationships to generate revenue and drive business growth.
· To start to own and build a small number of client relationships to generate revenue and drive business growth
· To actively lead client research solutions and project delivery to drive innovation and build client satisfaction
· To coach and manage direct reports and work teams to encourage team working and support development
· To act as a role model and valued member of the Insight team to add value to Company initiatives :
· 6 Year’s experience in Healthcare Market Research
· Proven success in applying a broad knowledge and range of accepted research methods and practices
· Good knowledge of the healthcare sector
· Excellent skills and track record in project and account/client management
· Very strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – in a client environment
· Good management and coaching skills
· Computer proficient: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel