STUDENT BRAND AMBASSADOR
Barrington James is a global recruitment consultancy that specialises in pharmaceuticals and life science. We have clients such as Pfizer, GSK, Nestle and Samsung. We’re currently leading the European market- although we’re very ambitious and we want to be leading worldwide! We’re focusing on Graduate Talent to join our relocation academy, offering the chance to move across Europe or to Asia or the USA.
If you’re an Undergraduate and you’re looking for work that you can adapt around your work, we want you to join our team of ambassadors! Essentially you’ll be our eyes and ears on campus and help us promote our growing business, culture and brand.
- Monthly retainer
- Hourly pay
- Commission if you refer candidates to us
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Help us book and organise careers fairs and other events on campus
- Discuss our opportunities with people you meet on campus and get them in touch with us
- Organise your own events and promotional schemes
- Distribute our material around campus
You may even come up with your own innovative Candidate Attraction strategies, which will be fully funded by Barrington James.
WHY DO IT?
- Brilliant opportunity to build your CV, network and skill range
- We offer an open invite for you to spend time in our office, you can get a clear perspective of the recruitment industry and process
More information one of our GRAD relocation opportunities that you'll be promoting can be found here:
A good Barrington James Brand Ambassador should be able to earn between £300 & £1,000 per month.
If you think you'd be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply today!