Fed up of your current role? Looking for an exciting new role, offering great career progression and a wide range of benefits? This is a fantastic opportunity and the client can offer a very pleasant working atmosphere within an expert team of individuals, a role that allows this individual to see a direct impact on the growth of the company from their day to day work as well as a very competitive remuneration package.
Recruit and manage clinical research associates.
Participate in the training and development of clinical research associates.
Assist clinical trial managers in trouble shooting and achieving project objectives.
Manage turnover and retention of CRAs to meet company objectives.
- 4-6 years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 3 years as CRA in the country/region;
- Advanced knowledge of International Conference on Harmonisation and Good Clinical Practice;
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office software; and
- Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs (approximately 10-20%).
- Fluency in English and local language.
WITH ONLY 10-20% TRAVEL
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly at email@example.com with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!