We are currently in close partnership with a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device and diagnostic companies.
This key, global office is a world-leader in Oncology Market Research and Insights, and an international office from which large-scale international qualitative and quantitative studies across Europe, Asia and the
Americas are run.
Due to business growth, we are looking to appoint an International Quantitative Account Director to join our clients French office. You will work alongside colleagues from across the world as part of a dynamic international team.
This Director is responsible for the development and management of a client or product portfolio.
He/she has a commercial objective of reaching goals in terms of turnover and net production in accordance
with the budget.
The Director defines tailored and individual needs with the clients, determines the budget of each study, is responsible for the profitability and assures its monitoring. This Director is also responsible for the quality of services provided and the satisfaction of the client concerning their particular portfolio.
The AD is responsible for
- Developing and managing of a client or product portfolio. You have a commercial objective of reaching targets in terms of turnover and net production in accordance with the budget.
- Managing large-scale, quantitative, multi-country research projects of strategic importance to European and Global HQs of pharmaceutical companies, as well as:
- Defining the needs with the clients and ensuring profitability
- Leading brief taking & proposals writing
- Designing and producing complex quantitative research effectively and accurately
- Taking responsibility for managing the team’s workload to meet production deadlines, leading a team of Research Executives, Research Managers and Research Directors.
- Ensuring quick turnaround servicing for client HQ and for country affiliates.
- 15 years of experience in quantitative research, within the healthcare sector ideally in oncology
- Fluent English with intermediate to fluent French
- Expertise and a proven track record of account management
- Previous experience within Line Management
- Self starter who enjoys motivating and growing a dedicated and ambitious team.