We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualitative Insight Manager wanting a new challenge to join an expert pharma market research agency working with many blue chip clients. With a boutique feel but that support from a larger agency- this role is unique
This exciting position will enable you to work across market research projects from start to finish whilst gaining valuable experience across a variety of techniques and methodologies. This role will focus heavily on the more strategic side of market research.
· Designing / managing / leading (depending on experience) market insight projects for global pharmaceutical clients
· Working with senior colleagues to produce deliverables that are insightful and actionable for clients
· Project related tasks including interviewing, data interpretation, design of field materials, project management etc
· Focusing on qualitative market research – dealing with physicians, KOL’s and patients.
The ideal candidate for this specialist client will possess:
· Market research experience, preferably from a healthcare marketing research agency
· You will be a skilled communicator, comfortable in client facing situations
· A knack for the creative and the ability to create visually engaging output
· Report writing skills
· A willingness to learn and a passion for the industry – you should be looking for a career with plenty of room for professional growth, not just a job.