Health Economics Manager
My client, a market leading Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit a Senior Manager to head up a new Oncology Portfolio.
This position is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to work within a well established Health Economic team based in the South East of England.
With the opportunity to progress your career in a European position, this role will offer the training and development needed to step into a Global function long term.
Role and Responsibilities
Under the leadership of the Health Economics Director the successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an up to date understanding of pricing and reimbursement methodologies together with a good knowledge of HTA practice.
- Develop and implement European Pricing & Reimbursement strategies, taking into account market dynamics and other factors.
- Establish a sound understanding of relevant Pricing and Reimbursement criteria and the likely payer perception of the product value proposition in key markets.
- Keep up to date on constantly changing requirements of customers and also on the evolving guidelines for the conduct of HTA.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Professional qualification or Masters Degree in an area related to Health Economics.
- Project management experience in implementation of HE project and studies with delivery on tight timelines
- Strong business orientation and analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of self-organization and self-motivation
A full job description is available upon application.
Please contact Ben Pearce +44(0)1293 776644 for additional information on positions I am responsible for.
Alternatively, email email@example.com and I will be happy to set up a confidential conversation.
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both £250!
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialise in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.