!!CAREER PROGRESSION: SR.CONSULTANT MARKET ACCESS!!
Our client is a global industry leader in market research with a specialization in market access, committed to bringing innovative methodologies to the pharma and life science industry. The market access division is rapidly growing and is currently looking for multiple Market Access Sr. Consultant to join the team. This is an ideal position for someone who is looking for a steep learning curve in global market access, career progression opportunities and to be a part of an established organization with great growth prospects.
The Senior Consultant will contribute to all aspects of consulting activity, including but not limited to management of strategic and technical projects across multiple markets, ownership of client delivery, client and associate relationships and supporting business development efforts. Sr. Consultant will play an active leadership role, developing project plans and ensuring projects are managed according to that plan.
· Internal execution of projects in market strategy, pricing and reimbursement and health economics
· Oversee primary research programs management
· Undertake secondary research, efficient data utilization, gathering and analysis, identify new data sources, design and identify research methods
· Execution of interview programs with KOLs, payer, stakeholders
· Active role in business development activities
· Degree in life science, 2+ yrs consulting or industry experience in market access or related areas
· Health economics and health policy experience preferred
· Experience in global market access/pricing and reimbursement
· Excellent organization and management skills in team work environment
· Willingness to travel if necessary
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, please send your CV to Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org