SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently in partnership with the UK’s leading specialist global pharma market research agencies. With outstanding senior management winning multiple BHBIA & EphMRA awards. You have the opportunity to work closely with expert market research professionals and learn their secrets. In this organization, your progression is down to how much you want it. With over 20 years’ experience in the industry, they are fast becoming known as the agency in the market.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
Your mission will be to manage multiple qualitative and quantitative, local and international projects and leading and supporting others on the project from proposal to debrief. You will be fully responsible in ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest quality possible, within the define timelines.
- Experience of market research and skills in specialized qualitative and quantitative techniques and models.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a pharmaceutical market research agency of which 2 years should have been at SRE level.
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies is required.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in the UK or globally.
· Excellent client handling skills, including the ability to actively listen.
· Good interpersonal skills, especially negotiation, written and presentation skills.
· · Excellent project management and customer service skills.
SALARY: – Up to £40,000
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries