I am in the market for a pharmaceutical/healthcare Research Manager who has knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative market research in an agency.
This organization offers primary ad hoc research to an outstanding pharmaceutical client base who recognize the need for a long lasting partnership. With staff retention and welfare at the heart of the organization and a true focus on quality market research, you’re joining an outstanding set of professionals who have a reputation that’s second to none.
The position of Research Manager involves working within team of professionals to manage between 2-3 top quality research projects at any one time. Part of this involves providing support for senior management day-to-day: management of junior staff; development and implementation of company procedures / practices
What the role entails:
· Provide main point of contact with client on practical issues through life of project
· Management of project teams in order to meet project management and research objectives
· Write persuasive proposals – propose and justify methodology and cost
· Key tasks: client briefs; proposal writing; input into project design and implementation; managing day to day project; providing actionable feedback to Director; presentation preparation
· To produce presentation to high standard requiring senior level consultation (rather than re-write)
· Give majority of presentations to client at high level with strategic recommendations
· To develop relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and seek to develop own client base
- At least 3-4 years of previous MR experience at positions below RM
- Appreciation of marketing / client issues
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Must have healthcare experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi task
Salary – Starting at £40,000 upwards
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never send a CV without written permission.