Consultant Competitive Intelligence Healthcare and Pharmaceutical - Europe
Our client, a global pharma boutique consultancy is seeking an experienced Biopharmaceutical consultant.
You will play a key role on project teams, conducting primary business intelligence research, joining a friendly and supportive team within an exciting growing and expanding strategic consulting firm with focus on the healthcare and pharmaceutical market.
- Conduct and execute primary research. One must design, structure and deliver client reports and presentations appropriate to the needs of the audience .
- Act as a Competitive Intelligence expert in collecting critical intelligence necessary to address the business needs of the client, make recommendations, to key stakeholders.
- Decide, with cross-functional team input, the impact and threat of new, uncovered Competitive Intelligence data.
- Lead the collection of competitive intelligence from internal and external sources and undertake the synthesis and dissemination of this information to support decision making.
- Lead the coordination, planning and execution of CI at conferences.
- Provides analyses for strategic initiatives - e.g. competitor landscapes, threat assessments, strategic workshops, SWOTs, target product profiles of competitor products, etc.
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Commercial understanding and awareness, Life Cycle Management, Clinical Development, strong understanding of the European pharma and healthcare/medical devices market.
- At least 3 years in similar roles within primary research, project management and extensive experience in competitive intelligence.
- Experience working in industries operating in the pharmaceutical sector or consulting firm for pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Experience in different therapy areas and clinical research is a plus.
- Excellent analytical thinking, communication skills, confident presentation skills, project management and identifying actionability to solve problems is key to your success.
- Flexible and adaptable team player.
- Scientific background required. University degree in Business / Marketing / Economics or Science (PhD is a plus).
- Fluent in English written and spoken; French and German language skills are desirable
- PC literacy: MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)