SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently in partnership with a global pharma intelligence consultancy who specialize in providing exceptional strategic insights, through quality Market Research. With over 18 years’ experience and now over120 consultants globally, this organization are promoting growth by rapidly expanding their team. We have been tasked to find exceptional professionals who truly love market research and are ready to take their destiny into their own hands.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Plan individual projects from start to finish and obtain appropriate resources to conduct the research.
· To define, in consultation with a Project Consultant if necessary, appropriate research protocols which provide solutions to each client brief.
· To design the questionnaire/ delegate responsibility for designing the questionnaires and ensure that they are approved by the client and internal departments.
· To report/ debrief the results to the client, together with a Project Consultant if required (depending on client expectations, etc.)
· Take overall responsibility for financial aspects of projects, ensuring actual costs against budgeted and timely invoicing and payment.
· Act as line manager for particular members of the research team.
· A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Ad-Hoc market research setting
· Demonstrable experience working on international projects
· Strong expertise in defining projects and writing proposals with minimum input from senior management where possible
· Experience negotiating with the client, to achieve mutually agreeable solutions to project changes
· Strong Business development skills through consulting with clients
· Outstanding command of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries