!!FANTASTIC LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY: HEAD OF SCIENCE OPERATIONS!!
Our client is a science-driven healthcare analytics company with a rapidly growing customer base (pharma sector). They are looking for an experienced head of customer science and analytics to lead the delivery of scientific solutions and software platform to pharmaceutical clients. The Head of Science Operations will work cross-functionally, to enhance and scale best practices, identify and solve business issues, and lead a team of 12 motivated professionals in 2 offices.
· Work with clients and key internal stakeholders to consult and oversee the delivery and execution of the Platform to pharmaceutical clients
· Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of customers and required deliverables as well as their challenges and long term success metrics
· Manage a growing team of senior scientists and professionals to ensure appropriate resource allocation
· Develop and apply methods for tracking/sharing resource utilization and resource forecasting
· Manage hiring plans and budgets in a rapidly-growing team
· Willingness to travel (25%)
· MS or PhD in epidemiology, health economics, health services research, or a related field
· 8 to 10 years of management experience in CRO or equivalent
· Strong leader and decision maker
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, please reach out to Valerie with your CV at email@example.com