Safety Physician -
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a 12 month contract, full-time, office-based Clinical Safety Physician to join our team. This position plays a key role in the pharmacovigilance process. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Description of Job Duties
- Medically review individual adverse event reports with assigned studies, both clinical trials and post-marketing;
- Collaborate with Medical Directors;
- Provide oversight and key input for review of new or on-going safety documents;
- Provide safety review of clinical study documents, including protocols, study reports; and marketing application components;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure appropriate collection and handling of safety data; and
- Ensure regulatory compliance and safety throughout trial.
- MD Degree or equivalent;
- Medical licensure; and
- At least 4 years of clinical research experience.