I am looking for a Clinical Project Manager in the North Carolina / RTP area for a small CRO. As you will know, this area (RTP/North Carolina) has seen an incredible rise of the number of pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
This is the best area to work and continue expanding your knowledge in the Life Sciences Industry. This is an opportunity where you can become a more all rounded profile and be more than just a number at a larger company.
What am I looking for:
- I am looking for a driven individual (Someone who wants to see a company grow and be a leader now and in the future)
- A team player (Someone who works well in a small environment)
- Experience in CROs and an individual who wants to be more than a number in a CRO and feel value in the work they do.
What does the client want?
- 4/5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- CNS/ Oncology Experience Preferred
- Global Experience (They have EU Offices - Chance to manage projects and gain Worldwide Experience)
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely.
Please contact me immediately at +1 646 415 8221 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and to schedule a call.
At Barrington James, we also offer $500 for a referral (Names & Contact Details) if we do successfully place you referral in a job through your help.