Senior Research Executive:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently working with a leading Pharma MR Agency who break the mould and operate outside of London. Their TOP 20 Pharma clients approach them directly due to the quality of the research they conduct meaning BD is a thing of the past. The non-hierarchical culture encourages all employees to make a difference to the direction and strategy of the company.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be more than a number and as the entire company has a 50/50 split on qual and quant you will gain a reputable, well rounded foundation to conduct quality research for some of the biggest pharma clients out there.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Meet any agreed objectives on commissioned revenues.
· To take, when requested, research briefs from existing clients, interpret the brief and clarify their needs.
· Write research proposals when required
· Design questionnaires, discussion guides and paperwork and to ensure they are approved by the client, Field, Data Processing and Data Analysis
· To ensure that clients receive and understand their topline results whenever appropriate.
· A minimum of 2 years experience as an RE in a healthcare MR agency
· A good understanding of both Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies
· Ability to Develop close, personal working relationships with clients
· Able to assists in scoping projects and writing proposals
· Ability to Interpret complex, conceptual data and producing commercially focused summaries to meet client needs
· Able to ensure a project is managed effectively within budget and to agreed timescales.
· An aspiration to develop a long lasting career path within a dynamic organization
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries