I am looking for a Medical Director for one of the most prosperous Small Biotech's in the California Area. This is in the prestigious pharmaceutical hub of San Francisco and the perfect opportunity for the ideal candidate to get stuck in with a very hands on Biotech Company.
This company has more than 1 compound and a very exciting opportunity for a Medical Director to work closely with his team in the development of the company towards a bright future. The company is planning to expand steadily as the company progresses through the phases in which the clinical trials are taking place and looking to double their staff in two years.
What is the client looking for?
· Requires an MD with a minimum of 5 year of industry experience.
· Experience in one or more of the following area(s): Oncology, nephrology, and rheumatology desirable.
· Prior training and experience with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs).
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Able to analyze and evaluate information/data and generate an appropriate action plan in a timely manner
· Track record of creativity, high performance, work independently and meet deadlines.
· Ability to inspire and motivate other and also proactive and able to contribute to overall medical and clinical development activities.
· Attention to detail and the ability to interact effectively with the team members
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely.
Please contact me immediately at +1 646 415 8221 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and to schedule a call.
At Barrington James, we also offer $500 for a referral (Names & Contact Details) if we do successfully place you referral in a job through your help.