This fixed term contract opportunity is within an exciting and highly successful pharma – an interesting and forward thinking company with a strong position in the market.
This position requires a candidate that ideally has experience in a similar role in the Pharmacovigilance industry, however an entry level candidate (ie a recent graduate) or someone with A-levels and some relevant administrational experience could be considered.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Assistant to Pharmacovigilance Director
• Coordinate administrational activities of the department including meeting planning, taking minutes and following up actions
• Monitoring case safety follow-up queries with clinical study sites and also post-marketing follow-up with the marketing partners
• Tracking and coordinating case reconciliation activities
• Maintaining safety study filing systems in cooperation with other departments
• Plans, undertakes expedited PV case submission to Regulator (eg E2B Eudravigilance Reporting – following training and registration). Maintains records
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedure and systems such as record keeping and filing
· Basic knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment
· Knowledge of the relevant company SOP and Guidelines
· Competent with medical terminology
· Excellent organizer and communicator
· Good IT skills
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
UK career opportunities - PV opportunities – Pharmacovigilance assistant – UK pharmaceutical careers – PV roles UK – PV assistant UK – Pharmacovigilance assistant opportunities – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – UK roles – Pharmacovigilance Careers – Clinical Trials careers – UK jobs