Market Access Manager - Oncology
My client, a market leading Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit a Senior Manager to head up a new Oncology Portfolio.
This position is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to work within a well established Health Economic team based in the South East of England.
With the opportunity to progress your career in a European position, this role will offer the training and development needed to step into a Global function long term.
Role and Responsibilities
Under the leadership of the VP of country Operations the successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an up to date understanding of pricing and reimbursement methodologies together with a good knowledge of HTA practice.
- Develop and implement UK Pricing & Reimbursement strategies, taking into account market dynamics and other factors.
- Establish a sound understanding of relevant Pricing and Reimbursement criteria and the likely payer perception of the product value proposition in key markets.
- Keep up to date on constantly changing requirements of customers and also on the evolving guidelines for the conduct of HTA.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Professional qualification or Masters Degree in an area related to Health Economics.
- Project management experience in implementation of HE project and studies with delivery on tight timelines
- Strong business orientation and analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of self-organization and self-motivation
A full job description is available upon application.
Please contact Jamie Barr-Byford +44(0)1293 776644 for additional information on positions I am responsible for.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to set up a confidential conversation.