Initially you will work from our global HQ in Horley, Surrey, (close to Gatwick airport). Here you will be put through a three month training programme, learning the full spectrum of recruitment techniques including both Candidate Sourcing and Business Development.
This training programme will not be easy. You will need to be dedicated, expect to work long hours and live the life of a recruiter from day one. This is not a 9 to 5 position- IT STARTS AT 12 AND FINISHES AT 9!!
You will demonstrate that you have the right attributes and personal traits to become a successful recruiter and will need to pack your bags and get your passport ready to leave for The Big Apple with the rest of your team in later in the year.
Once in New York, Barrington James will help subisidise your first three months accommodation plus expenses to cover you commute in to the heart of Manhattan.
You will be responsible for building a successful "recruitment desk" and bringing a certain amount of drive and passion to our already upbeat and lively New York office.
The fundamental tasks of a recruiter are as follows:
- Headhunt and source suitable candidates.
- Building a network of both active and passive contacts
- Win and develop new business
- Utilise internet based tools, job boards and professional networking sites
Essentially the role involves a high level of telephone activity in a fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- Competitive basic salaries (circa $30k when in NYC).
- Superb office locations and a very good working environment.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Numerous financial incentives including monthly commssion, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, return flights home, subsidised accommodation.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a well-established and forward thinking organisation.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultants earn between $90k to $130k per annum.
If the following list of traits, attributes and behaviours describe an element of your own personality and you're serious about beginning a sales career in New York, APPLY TODAY;
- Naturally competitive
- A good communicator
- Willingness to embrace change
- Driven by success or recognition
- Persistent and tenacious
- Confident demeanour
Candidates must have a Degree or Recruitment Experience to be considered due to VISA restrictions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1293 77 66 44