This 18th month fixed term contract opportunity, with a possibility of becoming permanent, is within an exciting and highly successful pharma – an interesting and forward thinking company with a strong position in the market.
This position requires a candidate that has previous experience in a Pharmacovigilance Associate role, including use of a pharmacovigilance database – including case data entry and narrative writing.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Carries out duties in accordance with company SOPs and working practices
• Maintains high work standards and organizes quality control for essential work completed.
• Case data entry and processing into the safety database and tracking systems.
• Performs safety data retrieval
• Requesting safety follow up queries from clinical study sites and also from post marketing sources
• Maintaining a strong GPVP and GCP knowledge
• The job holder is responsible for maintaining cGxP and H&s knowledge applicable to the job
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE (not limited to :
· Excellent communication skills including the ability to work with people at all levels
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Excellent organizer and communicator
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at email@example.com with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
UK career opportunities - PV opportunities – Pharmacovigilance assistant – UK pharmaceutical careers – PV roles UK – PV assistant UK – Pharmacovigilance assistant opportunities – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – UK roles – Pharmacovigilance Careers – Clinical Trials careers – UK jobs