Qualitative Research Manager – Qual BU:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently in partnership with a global leader in healthcare Market Research. With over 500 healthcare market research experts in 40 countries they truly offer innovative custom solutions and market-leading syndicated services. They pride themselves on building successful brands and optimizing their key clients sales potential. With a direct communication line straight to the Senior Leadership Team, we understand exactly where this outstanding company are headed and believe us! It’s looking strong!
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
You will be playing a pivotal role in driving the Qualitative Unit forward. Solid qualitative expertise, and a deep appreciation of how this can be applied to our clients’ business’, alongside the ability to establish deep client relationships will be central to contributing to the overall success of the Unit.
· A minimum of 4 Years’ experience within Qualitative Healthcare market research
· Ability to hold your own across the whole project lifecycle; from proposal writing through to debrief and presentation
· Excellent skills and track record in project and account/client management
· Very strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – in a client environment
· Good management and coaching skills
· Computer proficient: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Proven success in applying a broad knowledge and range of accepted research methods and practices
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries