This exciting opportunity is within an exciting and highly successful pharma with a fantastic culture and engaging and transparent management.
This position requires a candidate that has extensive pharmaceutical experience including at least 6 years in safety or clinical development. They should have or be prepared to take the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine or equivalent qualification. This candidate will be providing input into the global Pharmacovigilance department and activities with the objective of ensuring medical integrity. A medical degree with a sound clinical knowledge in diverse therapeutic areas : must be registered with the General Medical Council.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Support the QPPV for medical safety matters
• Medical evaluation of individual case reports, including causality assessment and MedDRA coding
• Signal detection
• Medical advisory role
• Risk management activities
• Report writing and benefit risk analysis (pre- & post marketing)
• Maintaining a strong GPVP & GCP knowledge
• The job holder is responsible for maintaining cGxP and H&s knowledge applicable to the job
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE (not limited to) :
· Excellent communication skills including the ability to work with people at all levels
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Strong background in drug safety / pharmacovigilance
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
UK career opportunities - PV opportunities – Pharmacovigilance physician – UK pharmaceutical careers – PV roles UK – PV associate UK – Pharmacovigilance physician opportunities – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – UK roles – Pharmacovigilance Careers – Clinical Trials careers – UK jobs