Entry Level Recruitment consultant wanted in Downtown Raleigh
Looking for an ambitious recruiter to join our sales team in our Raleigh office!
A fun environment, unique incentives and a great location.
We are a a specialized staffing agency focusing solely on the the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical sector. With offices all over the globe, our head-quarters is just outside of London.
Like International travel?
Barrington James gives employees the chance to travel and even relocate internationally, from Frankfurt, Malaysia and Singapore we are rapidly expanding and are projecting 30% growth every year. In the next eighteen months we plan on opening offices in even more exciting locations around the globe!
We are looking for someone who:
- likes a challenge
- enjoys a fun and close knit work environment
- is excited about the possibility of unlimited earning potential
- can source quality candidates of all levels via various methods including but not limited to; CV searching on job boards, job board advertising, LinkedIn and direct approaches/headhunting
- will attend local, regional and perhaps global careers fairs
- can screen all CVs and applications from job boards, the company website and all other applications
- is comfortable conducting in-depth telephone interviews with suitable candidates
- can facilitate and act as an assessor in assessment centers
- will coordinate interviews with Line Managers
- will create a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs Placement related admin tasks when required
You’ll be able to come up with your own innovative Candidate Attraction strategies, which will be fully funded by Barrington James.
At Barrington James we do things differently, here's what we can offer you:
- best in class training and support that never stops
- a comfortable work environment, and a casual dress code!
- investment in you, here you never stop learning
- we believe our employees should have a say in the business and our top performers are awarded shares in the company
- we will take you to Cancun if you perform
- an average of 27 vacation days
- fun incentives and awards
- we will give you the tools you need to be successful all we ask is that you have the drive to succeed
- a detailed career path, and the ability to grow with the company
Candidates from all recruitment/sales backgrounds will be considered. What market you've been recruiting in or in what location doesn't matter. We'll train you on every aspect of the role.
This is an opportunity to further your career and join one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancies. We work hard, pay well and reward success.
Due to popularity of this position, not everyone will be moved forward in the interview process. Send me your CV and I will be in contact if this job is a match for you.