Business Insight Manager:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are in partnership with a leading Pharmaceutical company, dedicated to the discovery of novel drugs. This Business Insight Manager will use sound market research along with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to support brand teams in making strategic decisions, developing promotional campaigns, and developing business cases. Keys to success in this position are outstanding communication, consultative and influencing skills predicated on a strong foundation of primary market research skills and secondary data analysis proficiency.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Develop, deliver and execute market research and insight plans that support the brand strategy
· Manage primary market research design and execution (including vendor/project management) with minimal supervision
· Compile and analyze secondary marketing and/or sales data (including identification and appropriate use of data sources)
· Provide brand and market evaluation, interpretation, and communication of results synthesizing key data and insights spanning a host of different sources and types of data
· Create insightful reports and presentations that clearly and succinctly highlight the actionable insights combined with business implications/strategic & tactical options
· Bachelor's degree preferably in a relevant field
· 5+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience - Oncology experience preferred
· 3+ years of primary market research and analytical experience applying various primary research techniques and secondary analysis to inform business decisions
· Ability to influence laterally and vertically
· Pharmaceutical or consumer Insight experience highly desirable.
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries