Associate Director, Commercial Insights:
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are in partnership with a boutique Biopharmaceutical company, who are searching for breakthrough medicines for high unmet medical needs. This organization all focus on one a serious mission goal, to treat more patients with groundbreaking therapies.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
· Products in line or in development
· Proactively identifying critical business challenges & opportunities for major contributors to the company's revenues, define the knowledge gaps and recommend the most relevant Global strategy.
· Insights program (MR, CI, BA) delivering a deep understanding of the customers, competitors, products and current/future market developments
· Lead the Global Insights program (primary MR & CI) from RFP design, selection of the external partner(s), project management, delivery of the recommendations, to the activation of the recommendations
· Life Science and/or Economics/Social Science/Business Master Degree
· Minimum 6 years' experience in market research function in pharmaceutical company or similar experience in consultancy or market research agency
· Prior experience in international environment
· Ability to develop and structure compelling high profile business solutions, combined with a hands-on, results driven attitude
· Driven, successful, bright marketer with a passion for delivering best practice across the business
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on email@example.com. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries