Are you looking for a great opportunity within a CRO with fantastic staff retention, working exclusively for one of their strategic pharmaceutical partners? You will be dedicated to the client projects working within their teams, systems and processes.
My client, a mid-size CRO, is looking to appoint a full-time office-based Clinical Team Manager/Study Manager. This position requires a candidate that has experience within all phases of the clinical trials process with a minimum of 12 to 18 months experience in a similar role. This is a great opportunity for CTM’s or Study Managers or those with relative experience working within the life science sector for pharmaceutical, biotech companies or CROs who would enjoy the opportunity to work for a CRO dedicated to one client.
This role coordinates all aspects of clinical activities on a national basis. Responsible for the local implementation of international clinical trials and / or local trials entrusted to them, their preparation for their closure, in compliance with GCP, regulatory requirements, SOPs, quality standards, deadlines and budgets.
Main responsibilities: (to include but not be limited to)
• Coordination of the CRAs who are allocated to a project on a Country basis
• To work in partnership with the project teams to ensure the necessary training, tracking and quality systems are in place for the clinical team, and be primarily responsible for the clinical deliverables of the Project within agreed timelines and budget.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· A high-performing individual who has had Clinical Management experience OR exposure to local studies, involving to coordination of CRAs locally and potentially across different countries.
· University degree in health-related field
· Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out
· Equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and ability
· Demonstrated performance management abilities
· Extensive monitoring experience
· Experience in several medical/therapeutic areas
· Ability to motivate and integrate teams and teach/mentor team members
· You must be comfortable working in a matrix management system
For a chance to speak to this company or for more information please email me directly (Liz) at email@example.com with your contact number and latest CV. Your CV will not be forwarded prior to speaking with you. Be aware, there is very limited time to apply as this position is closing soon!
UK career opportunities – Clinical Team Manager opportunities – Study Manager – Less travelling – UK pharmaceutical careers – Clinical Team Manager UK – CTM roles UK – Pharmaceutical careers – Cardiology – Medical Informatics – Neurology – Psychiatry – Oncology – Haematology – Rare diseases – Respiratory – Scientific Affairs – UK roles - Clinical Careers – Study Manager UK – CTM opportunities – Study Manager roles – Clinical Team careers London clinical opportunities – UK jobs