Are you an expert SAS Programmer in the Massachusetts area? Would you like to work for a Data Specialist for the Pharma industry? Can you work in-house around the Massachusetts area?
Don't worry about it, we have all been there, waiting for the perfect position to come around.. you could have just found it.
My client, a CRO who specialize in next gen data generation and reporting in MA are looking for a senior level Programmer for a in-house position.
· Following the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Implementation Guide, writes specifications for SDTM datasets.
· Following statistical analysis plans and the Analysis Data Model (ADaM) Implementation Guide, writes specifications for analysis datasets.
· Following specifications, develops algorithms and writes programs to create datasets.
· Produces data listings, summary tables and graphs using SAS software.
· Independently checks data listings, summary tables and graphs.
· Imports and exports SAS data.
· Assists data management group in performing data edit checks.
· Understands and conducts work consistent with GCP, ICH, 21 CFR part 11, internal SOPs and training, and international regulatory requirements.
· Plays an active role in taking project solutions and generalizing them for the Biostatistics group.
· Interacts with the project statistician and guides other programmers participating on a project team.
You have taken the time to review my job specification so please take a few more moments to apply, you will receive a call from me as soon as I can. Alternatively, you can call me on 646-415-8221.