Medical Science Liaison
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field-based therapeutic position requiring a strong clinical experience as well as clinical trial or clinical operations experience with sponsored or investigator-initiated trials. The primary role of the MSL is to support the educational/training needs of HCPs whether they are new or long term customers. The MSL will deliver cutting edge clinical and scientific data and technical/practical education to practicing clinicians, key thought leaders, professional societies.
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D. in a medically related field) from accredited college or university. Will consider Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences (RN, RPh, PA, NP, etc.) and 5 additional years of clinical experience.
- Minimum 2 years healthcare experience.
- Minimum 1 year MSL experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the pain and/or anesthesia therapeutic area is preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with strong business skills/acumen.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including ability to present to groups of varying sizes.
- Proven track record of success in establishing relationships with KOLs.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and comprehensively learn about new subject areas and environments and effectively communicate that information.
- Ability to travel swiftly and frequently (50-80% travel) with overnight stays. Close proximity to airport- preferred under 1 hour or 50 miles.
- Clearly communicate an understanding of both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries; understanding of clinical trial design and working knowledge of GCP guidelines, particularly concerning Investigator Sponsored Research.
- The employee is regularly required to travel by automobile as well as by airplane and other forms of public transportation. The employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time (up to several hours straight). The employee will be required to move quickly in OR and other hospital environments.
- The work setting will include health care facilities including hospitals and surgical centers.
Please Call Lisa Bourbeau at 1-646-415-8221 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org