My client is looking for a Clinical Research Associate in North Carolina (with local sites) to join their small expanding team.
My Client is a Small Niche CRO located in North Carolina is looking for an experienced CRA to hit the ground running in their small team on their new dermatology studies. This client understands how a CRO should be run and wants local sites for their CRAs in North Carolina so they are home each night and do not suffer from burn out.
If you tired than being more than just a number in a large CRO then this is the right opportunity for you and do NOT miss out.
This is the opportunity to enjoy the work you do with no more red tape, work to keep you busy and relaxed enjoyable work atmosphere. The company also offers 3 weeks vacation (including your Birthday off and the day off after Thanksgiving and the Superbowl off) with full medical and dental insurance and 401K.
What am I looking for:
- I am looking for a driven individual (Someone who wants to see a company grow and be a leader now and in the future)
- A team player (Someone who works well in a small environment)
- Experience in CROs and an individual who wants to be more than a number in a CRO and feel value in the work they do.
What does the client want?
- 3-5+ years experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Dermatology Experience Preferred but also Ophthalmology
- An experienced CRA who can hit the ground running and want
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely.
Please contact me immediately at +1 646 415 8221 or email me at email@example.com with your CV and to schedule a call.
At Barrington James, we also offer $500 for a referral (Names & Contact Details) if we do successfully place you referral in a job through your help.