Medical Writer in New Jersey wanted for my Pharma client
My client is a trusted leader in the pharmaceutical industry with a significant global presence. With proven experience in an eclectic array of therapeutic areas and its ceaselessly cutting-edge work, the company attracts only the best talent and is dedicated to excellence and high performance.
What is on offer?
- Competitive salaries and benefits package - this client is willing to negotiate with the tight candidate
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly-growing company that will prioritize the employee’s success and growth - the company are VERY proud of their staff retention and are able offer a very clear career path
- Opportunity to work from home weekly - helping improve your work life balance
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of GCP, the Clinical development process, and ICH guidelines
- Authored Clinical Study Reports and protocols
- Experience managing junior team members and working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven success in assimilating to new therapeutic areas, preferably in oncology or respiratory
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of medical writing experience, coupled with prior clinical/preclinical pharmaceutical R&D experience
- Recent experience working with a pharmaceutical company or CRO
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org