Market Access Principal Consultant in Boston, NYC and SF
!!LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY: PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT - MARKET ACCESS!!
Our client is a global consulting firm serving pharmaceutical and healthcare industry leaders within the U.S. and abroad. Due to the growth of their U.S. pharma, medical devices and diagnostic consulting sectors, they are looking for a principal consultant to join to lead and further strengthen their market access team. This position is perfect for candidates who strive in an established yet entrepreneurial organization, someone who is looking for more responsibility and to make an impact in the organization.
The Principal Consultant will be managing and growing the market access consulting division for a client-focused book of business, providing leadership for effective market access consulting capability that provides competitive advantage for the firm.
The ideal principle consultant will be/have…
· Market access and healthcare experience in Pharma, Diagnostics and/or Medical device
· Skilled with market access content and execution
· Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research and design
· Expert in healthcare strategy, strategic insights for complex project engagements
· Business development experience in team leadership environment
· Confident in making high-risk business decisions
· Degree in life sciences or related fields, minimum 10 years’ experience in healthcare/market access consulting
· Global healthcare knowledge/experiences preferred
· Successful records from previous leadership/management position
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please reach out to Valerie with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org