Looking for career growth within Clinical Research? My client is a MNC Companyacross Asia Pacific. Due to prospective growth, they are seeking Project Managers to handle certain projects across the Asia Pacific. Will that be you??
- Managing the operational aspects for implementation of clinical trial activities from the beginning.
- Managing study-related vendors and serving as the primary point of contact for contracted CROs, study staff and contract labs; identifying potential risks and resolving issues with CROs; establishing vendor management plans and reviewing quality metrics
- Providing input into and/or developing study related materials such as Clinical Monitoring Plans,
- Data Management Plans, completion guidelines, protocols, patient informed consent drafts, site instructions for specimen collections, and study drug order forms
- Reviewing monitoring reports, protocol deviations and data listings for sponsored studies to ensure reliable quality data are delivered; coordinating with CROs on site selection.
- Experience in dealing studies across Asia Pacific will be added advantage
- At least a year experience in Project Management
- 3-5 years of monitoring experience are welcome to apply