SAFETY SURVEILLANCE MANAGER – SMALL BUT FAST GROWING PHARMA WITH FANTASTIC CULTURE - EAST ANGLIA
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Child Care Vouchers
- 25 days holiday
- Full understanding of clinical trials and the drug development process.
- Life sciences degree with a sound clinical knowledge in diverse therapeutic areas
- Strong background in drug safety / pharmacovigilance and safety signal analysis
- Thorough knowledge of safety regulations and legal requirements
- Extensive pharmaceutical experience including at least 5 years in safety.
- Report writing and benefit risk analysis (pre- & post marketing) including aggregate report writing and issue work-up reports
- Analysing safety data and writing responses to safety questions
- An experienced manager
- Proficiency in safety databases and medical coding
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Extensive pharmaceutical experience including at least 5 years in safety
- Experience of risk management activities & preparing Risk Management Plans
If you are interested in furthering your career and stepping into a growing company then this is a great opportunity for you. Get in touch today to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1293 776644