Manager of Medical Writing in Virginia wanted for my Pharma client
My client is a trusted leader in the pharmaceutical industry with a significant global presence. With proven expertise in a very niche market and its ceaselessly cutting-edge work, the company attracts only the best talent and is dedicated to excellence and high performance.
What is on offer?
· Competitive salaries with unmatched bonus structure and benefits package - this client is willing to negotiate with the right candidate
· The chance to be a part of a rapidly-growing company that will prioritize the employee’s success and growth - the company are VERY proud of their staff retention and are able to offer a very clear career path
The successful candidate will have:
· A strong knowledge of IND/NDA/CTA/global regulatory submission documents
· Authored clinical study reports, clinical study protocols, protocol amendments, Investigator’s Brochures, annual safety reports, etc.
· Proven excellence in managing submissions
· Demonstrated ability to manage a team of medical writers
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree strongly preferred)
· 7+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry and 5+ years in regulatory medical writing coupled with 5+ years of management experience
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org