Barrington James have partnered with a niche Biotech that specialist in the development of treatments for people suffering from rare/orphan diseases.
This organisation have recently revived FDA approval for the next stage of the development life-cycle (Phase 2), as a result, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) or a Clinical Project Manager (CPM) that has proven their ability to accelerate patient recruitment on an orphan disease study.
- Ensuring trials are executed and delivered in-line with GCP and ICH guidelines.
- Manage CROs and other vendors, overseeing budget, timeline and quality deliverable.
- Provide input to the development of project plans and protocol amendments.
- Liaise with Director of Clinical Operations to develop project plans an improve program process.
- Mitigate risk and issue escalation, planning for contingencies and communicating with Director of Clinical Operations.
- Working cross-functonaly across 6 Rare disease projects, requiring you to have background in working with pediatric patients with Rare Disease / Orphan Drug conditions
- Expertise in varied regulatory issues – critical for Rare Disease projects
If you would like to know more about this or any other clinical opportunities within the Pharmaceutical industry, contact Lloyd Parsons (Head of Clinical Contracts) - 646 415 8221 / email@example.com