Are you looking for a truly rewarding opportunity, whereby you can make a difference to the lives of those who made a true difference to yours? Are you licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania? Would you relish taking on a new and fulfilling opportunity?
My client looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to provide onsite physician and medical directorial services at one of their sites in Pittsburgh. The position will be 40 hours per week and ideally on a 1099 LLC basis, however, W2 shall be considered. The successful candidate will ideally be board certified, however eligibility alone will be considered for the right individual!!
The main responsibilities will be to conduct history and physical examination of patients and review records in order to confirm adherence to current treatment plan requirements and to evaluate the level of progress in accordance with local state and federal guidelines.
· Conduct physical examinations and review medical records
· Conduct admission physicals to determine and develop a suitable care plan
· Diagnose and treat medical conditions whist monitoring adherence to treatments
· Prepare and modify care plans through interpretation of results and records.
· Review and update medical records
· Provide care or assistance in emergency situations that occur
· Participate in committees and meetings in regard to ongoing treatment and patient care plans
· Participate in surveys and inspections from regulatory bodies and agencies when necessary
· Licensed to practice Medicine in the state of Pennsylvania
· Board Certified (Eligible at least) within Internal Medicine
This is a truly empowering position and is great for anyone looking for a contract physician position in the beautiful Pittsburgh area!!
Get in touch with me ASAP on 646-415-8221 or thodges@barringtonjames to find out more and apply!!!