Do you want the opportunity to have access to exciting work in the best in class biotechnology firm?
Do you have leadership experience with clinical and scientific studies in Outcomes Research or Epidemiology?
My client is looking for a passionate, motivated individual with strong cross functional leadership to join their ever-expanding team on a 2 year contract. This will be full time office based in Zug (Switzerland), however, will eventually offer the flexibility to be partly home based. (Applications across EU considered)
• Contribute to an integrated, global research program to support the product(s), in alignment with the strategy: Health Economics Tools, Global Value Dossiers, Publications .
• Develops and communicates the Global Value Dossier (GVD) and final value propositions and validates that the regional dossiers are consistent with the GVD.
• Consult on the strategic and tactical plan for Global Health Economic publications and the Global Publication Plan.
• Contributes to defining and executing GHE Evidence Generation activities for appointed product(s)
• Support Countries Submissions Dossiers, HTA and Pricing activities aligned with Product Access and Reimbursement strategy
• Develop or consult on global reimbursement strategy and value proposition payers
• OR Master's Degree & 3-5 years of outcomes research experience
• OR Bachelor's Degree & 5 years of outcomes research experience
• OR Associate's degree & 5+ years of outcomes research experience
• OR High school diploma/GED & 10 years of outcomes research experience
Before applying, it is important to note that to be considered for this role you must experience in HEOR, GHE evidence generation, Health economics and observational research.
In order to be considered, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact me on +441293776644
Key words: HEOR, submissions, observational research, evidence generation, global, health economics, value dossier, publications, health economics tools