A NEW, EXCLUSIVE ROLE WITH A TOP CLIENT OF MINE
- Fluent spoken/written Excellent English language skills.
- Science Degree or equivalent with previous CRA experience in a CRO
- Significant experience in site set-up, including site contract negotiation.
- Significant monitoring experience – preferably both EDC and paper CRF.
- Experience of site close out.
- Experience of being home-based as a CRA II.
- Willingness to travel which include overnight stays without limitations.
Regarding themselves as a great stepping stone for professional development, my client offers clear progressions routes and the opportunity to develop within the company. You will be recognized for the work that you do and the contribution that you make to the company. Employees here, retire here; the high retention rate speaks for itself.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a permanent position within a reputable organisation.
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Jack Harvey at email@example.com or 919-838-7478.
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn $500 when they are successfully placed in a new role!