Quality Assurance Director wanted for my Pharma client in Northeast USA
My client is a trusted leader in the pharmaceutical industry with a significant global presence. With proven expertise in a very niche market and its ceaselessly cutting-edge work, the company attracts only the best talent and is dedicated to excellence and high performance.
What is on offer?
· Competitive salaries with unmatched bonus structure and benefits package - this client is willing to negotiate with the right candidate
· The chance to be a part of a rapidly-growing company that will prioritize the employee’s success and growth - the company are VERY proud of their staff retention and are able to offer a very clear career path
· Opportunity to work from home weekly - helping improve your work-life balance
The successful candidate will have:
· Extensive experience in sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
· Strong knowledge of FDA GMP, ISO 9001 and ISO 14644
· Familiarity with FDA (or equivalent) audits and compliance
· Training in quality systems
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree strongly preferred)
· 10+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical or related industry and 5+ of managing experience in QC/QA
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org