Are you a creative and focused individual with over 5 years' experience as a Medical Writer? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Director of your department?
My ever growing client is looking for a contract senior medical writer to join their thriving regulatory submissions team due to a successful 2 years and an extensive pipeline, which is expected to grow. This role offers the ability to work from the comfort of your own home and set your own hours of work during the day (unless requested for urgent submission). What could be more appealing?
· Track your own writing projects whilst knowing, understanding and ensuring the adherence to regulatory guidelines and department document standards.
· Maintain document standardisation through the use of model documents/templates and peer review.
· Ensure the members of your team have the provision appropriate information/data for a CSR
· Liaise with appropriate team members in order to shape and review the content of documents.
· Working both independently and with the clinical team to complete;
o Clinical Study Protocols
o Clinical Study Protocol Amendments
o Clinical Study Reports
o Investigator brochures
This is an on-site position from the outset in Boston MA, with the possibility for flexibility for remote work after an onboarding process.
Get in contact with me ASAP to discuss this further!