My client is looking for a CRO Business Development professional. This person will be responsible for strategic development and oversight of the business development and marketing strategies for the company. This person will play an important role in the corporate sales growth strategy and will be responsible for the management of all sales initiatives. Responsibilities include setting department goals, budgets and appropriately resourcing department staff to ensure successful execution of goals.
Requirements & Company Specifications
- Midsized European based CRO looking to expand rapidly in the North American market.
- Seeking Director of B.D. with extensive networks set up in either the Bay Area or PA/NJ areas.
- This role will play an extremely instrumental role in the progress of the organization as it charges into this new and vast landscape.
- At least 5 years CRO sales capacity and expertise.
- Brilliant opportunity to grow within the role - not someone that they will NOT be replacing as growth occurs, but rather continually promote into Sr. level positions.
- Particular emphasis on displayed longevity with organization.
Education & Relevant Experience
- MUST HAVE A CRO SALES BACKGROUND
- 4-7 years sales of business development experience
- Intimate knowledge of the clinical research and biotech industries
- Previous experience in selling clinical research services
- Displayed organizational longevity