My client is currently looking for a Proposal Manager that is very experienced within the CRO space. This person will collaborate with the business development professionals to prepare and manage high quality proposals for domestic and global clients. My client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
- · Understand and communicate customer requirements to the company’s internal stakeholders such as Operations, Project Management and Finance; collect stakeholder input and conduct proposal status meetings to ensure consistency in approach, metrics and format.
- · Prepare custom proposal/budget documents that accurately reflect services to be provided; coordinate internal distribution for final review and approval before submission to customer.
- · Participate in resource calls with clients to support proposal development and negotiation activities; must be able to identify discrepancies in client information.
- · Develop and maintain working relationships with customer contacts and respond to customer-specific requirements as related to proposal and change order requests.
- · Follow up with clients after the submission of proposals as needed. Conduct verbal and/or written follow up with clients for change order requests.
- · Work closely with Operations to develop cost estimates for new services and modifications to existing services.
- · Update and maintain accurate information in customer database (CRM) as required; develop RFI/RFP document library.
· Bachelor's Degree in Life Science (primary consideration), business management, or other related field (secondary) preferred.
· CRO experience/services-based companies preferred.
A minimum of 5 years' direct experience in proposal development, working with and managing proposal activities, or 5 years sales management/business development, or other comparable combination of education, training and experience.