EXPERIENCED CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER / ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
My client is looking to add strong CPM's / Associate Director to their team in New Jersey! The company wants individuals with a strong background in Oncology. They offer a competitive salary and the potential for bonuses based on performance.
Take initiative and learn more about the company that could change your life!
· Scientific education project management education and certification (CAPM, PMP)
· 3 years experience as a Project Manager is a minimum
· Knowledge and skills in several of the following areas are required: clinical development, statistics, medicine, data management, and GCP.
· Mastering MS Office with related technical skills is a requirement.
· English communication skills
· Availability for training
· Willing to travel minimally as need arises
· Job location: New Jersey/New York Area
· Permanent Position
· Start: ASAP
· Offered salary: Will depend on candidate’s skills and experience
· 401k, vacation, and full medical coverage
For more information, please contact Jack Harvey at +1 919 838 7478 immediately and email your resume to email@example.com