Homebased Senior Statistician Opportunity – EUROPE
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company and they are looking for a Senior Statistician to join their team. You will have the ability to work full-time from home for a very competitive rate. This opportunity is a contract – minimum of 1 year long.
The role will cover all phases of clinical trials from I-IV but predominantly phase I.
The therapeutic areas covered: Liver Fibrosis and Oncology.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be confident in SAS
- Have Clinical Trial Experience as a Statistician (8+ Years)
- Have performed stat review for clinical trial datasets and their specification
- Performed statistical analyses and data checks using SAS
- A Strong advantage would be the ability to program in R
- Experience writing SAPs
- MS or PhD in statistics or biostatistics
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working as a clinical trial statistician for a Pharmaceutical company or CRO.
If you wish to know more about this role or wish to apply, then please send your application and CV to Alexander Antoniou
via email: email@example.com
or via phone: +44 (0) 1293 7766444.
Due to the high volume of applications, we cannot guarantee a response for every application.